I'm outta snappy titles.

30 April 2010


I missed my update for last week because I was editing video for 12 hours. I’m really excited about the outcome; a montage of type with the 20 questions asked to every new attendee at Gamblers Anonymous. So far it’s received a good response, but I want to revisit it the end of the semester. Once the first question is asked and answered, I think the character is introduced enough that I can edit in BRoll over the interview to break the monotony. I’m also thinking about grouping questions together to increase the pace near the end. We’ll see. I still have more work to do before I can get that far.

My interface is done, the video is exported and placed. Everything functions. Now, it’s just a matter of pulling the rest together. My first audio assignment has been reedited and is ready to go. My next big piece is sifting through the interview with her parents, which I’ve started. My biggest challenge is pulling together details on the legislation. Every door I’ve opened has closed, so I’m not entirely certain how that will end up, which concerns me.

Push on.

0 comments:

All content and photography  © Kristen DiFate, 2009.

Back to TOP